THE FLU AND YOU
Preventing and Treating the Flu Naturally
- If you have the flu, stay home until you are well.
- If you know a person sick with the flu, avoid contact until they are well.
- Wash your hands frequently.
- Drink plenty of fluids, especially water.
- Get adequate rest.
- East a wholesome diet rich in vitamins and minerals, especially foods containing vitamin D (such as cod liver oil).
- Spend a few minutes a day in sunlight to help your body make and store vitamin D.
- Consider chiropractic adjustments, homeopathic remedies and other natural options for healing and maintaining health.
- Exercise regularly when you are well.
- Lower stress through meditation and other healthy lifestyle changes.